5 Tips for Brides - 30 Days Countdown to your Wedding
July 05, 2012
Your wedding is 30 days away - However early you started, and organized you are, the last month is the most hectic. All the details will have to be taken care of around this time. You will need to check on the vendors, try out your wedding dress one more time for the best fit, make final confirmations for your honeymoon, and make sure the venue has all the arrangements to play your Smiling Snaps video DVD :)
At the same time, please do not forget that you need your "me" time. You want to take care of yourself and look and feel your best on your wedding day.
Here are some tips to start planning a month ahead:
* Give yourself enough rest. Sleep well and even though 8 hours of sleep sounds like a fairytale, try to squeeze in as much as possible. Your eyes look much brighter and the skin around them looks more fresh if you rest well.
* Drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated. Stay away from too much caffeine. If water seems boring and bland, try adding a slice of lemon in. Water gives you the energy you will need to get to the bottom of your long to-do list!
* Your skin needs internal nourishment in order to stay healthy. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Snack often.
* Regular exercise regulates blood flow and helps you keep fit and healthy. It improves your immunity. Try and fit in a brisk walk or a short trip to the gym into your busy schedule. If you are walking or running outside, remember to use your sunblock.
* Start early on the day of the wedding and get your hair and nails done. Even if you have had a trial with your stylist, give yourself enough time, just in case something does not work out the way you expected it to.
Today is your big day! Relax and take a deep breath. Enjoy this day to the fullest!
Thank you and Keep Smiling!
Play a musical Slideshow DVD custom made from YOUR pictures!
Great for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays and more...
Click here for Samples
More Blog Posts
Including Audio Video Picture Files in Slideshows
Popular Wedding Themes and Trends
Where to Get Your Slideshow Made
3 Simple Tips for Shooting Great Videos
How to Select Perfect Pictures for your Slideshow
Harry Potter Pumpkin for Halloween
Make Your Wedding Celebrations Pop
Unique Icy Winter Projects
Movie Night Birthday Party Ideas for Kids
Communication Etiquettes for Weddings
Reading for Elementary School Kids
Wedding Traditions From Around The World
Family Karaoke for 50th Anniversary Slideshow
Cool Pinata DIY and Fun Facts
Long Distance Valentines Day Celebrations
My 10 Favorite Holiday Family Traditions
Birthday Party Themes
Romantic Getaway in Yosemite
Sweet Sixteen Unique Celebration Ideas
5 Tips for Brides 30 Days Countdown to the Wedding
Unique Venues for Weddings
Birthday Party Evites or Invites
High School Graduation Party Planning
Planning a Beach Wedding
Fun Ideas to Celebrate Valentines Day with Kids
Welcome to the Smiling Snaps Blog